iola

The Sacred Cipher: A Novel
Terry Brennan
Sons of Thunder
Susan May Warren
Blood Ransom PB (Mission Hope)
Harris Lisa
Shared Friendship: Inspiration for a Woman's Heart - Circle of Friends Ministries Shared Friendship is a lovely little gift book, filled with short inspirational stories and quotations about the nature of friendship from well-known Christian authors such as Fanny Crosby, Stomie Omartian, Corrie Ten Boom and Shelia Walsh. Shared Friendship is a nice book, but probably something I would buy for myself, but it would make a lovely Christmas or birthday gift for a friend or relation (it even has a To/From page at the beginning). It is probably best shared as a 'real' book - I think the ebook version loses some of the impact.Each page has a scripture quotation, followed by a short excerpt on different aspects of friendship. It can be read one passage at a time, in sequence, by theme, by bible verse (there is a Scripture Index at the back) or simply by opening randomly. Examples of topics include ‘What is a True Friend?’, ‘What Friends are For’ and ‘Friends Bring Happiness’. It’s not really a book that you read from cover to cover in one sitting – more a book that you read a couple of pages a day or look over when having one of ‘those’ days! Shared Friendship is published by Circle of Friends Minstries, a non-profit organisation established to “build a pathway for women to come into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and build Christian unity among women”, to evangelise women locally, nationally and internationally. Thanks to NetGalley and Circle of Friends Ministries for providing an ebook to review.This review will also be published on my blog, www.christianreads.blogspot.com.