iola

The Sacred Cipher: A Novel
Terry Brennan
Sons of Thunder
Susan May Warren
Blood Ransom PB (Mission Hope)
Harris Lisa
Blogwild!: A Guide for Small Business Blogging - Andy Wibbels This book was published in 2006, and the information now is so outdated that the book is fit only for the rubbish bin. I bought it for 20cents second-hand, and needn't have bothered. While the basic information the history of blogging is obviously still true, the examples about using blogs as a method of viral marketing are now very outdated. As far as I can see, this has now been replaced by Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and a host of other social networking sites. None of these even rate a mention in Blog Wild!, probably because this was published in 2006 and hasn't been updated since. The world has moved on, but Blog Wild! hasn't.The other fault is that all the instruction is given for TypePad (because that's the platform the author uses and prefers), where I see Blogger and WordPress being used by more people these days. The author has an engaging and easy-to-read style, but that doesn't make up for the fact tht time has rendered the content useless.